Mike-sells All Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were cut fairly thin, had a pale yellow color and had bits of skin around their edges. They were about the least wiggly potato chips I've had in a long time.
I crunched in and found that they had kind of a weak potato flavor at first, as there seemed to be barely any salt, so the flavor just didn't stand out. The taste wasn't bad, but there just wasn't much of it when compared to most potato chips. When I ate several chips in a row, the potato flavor came through better, but a little more salt might have helped to deliver that flavor without having to eat so many chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, intense salty potato sell.
From the package: “Since 1910 we've practiced the 'They are delicious!' standard D.W. Mikesell established when he first started delivering fresh-made potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road