Mike-sells Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Original
Taste test: These potato chips were quite wiggly, with generally a yellow color, some minor browning on some chips, and bits of skin around some of the edges.
When I crunched in, there was a whole lot of crunch, definitely a harder crunch than your typical kettle-cooked chip, but still crisp enough for a nice feel. There was lots of good potato flavor, very tasty, helped along by a good helping of salt. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty potato smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road