Michael Season's Baked Original Multigrain Chips
Taste test: These were shaped kind of like Sun Chips, with similar ripples, except more rectangular than square, as if they took away one of the three ripples.
They had a smoother surface than Sun Chips, and they were also a bit thicker and a little less crisp. They tasted kind of remotely like Fritos on the first bite. After that, there was very briefly a taste that reminded me of a toasted marshmallow. Then after that, some sort of corn chips-like taste, but really not much like Fritos or Sun Chips. I didn't like the taste or texture quite as much as Sun Chips, but I still liked these, and our tasters crunched through the bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely a corn chips smell.
From the package: “Feel Good Snacking™” ... “No hydrogenated oils, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors.” ... “All natural and deliciously different, they're light & crispy, with 12 grams of whole grains per serving! Due to our unique baking process, our multigrain chips are reduced fat and have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road