Michael Season's Baked Cheddar Multigrain Chips
Taste test: These chips had a shape similar to Sun Chips, with the signature wiggles, but a much different texture, as these were thicker and smoother.
They also didn't have the delicate crunch that Sun Chips have. Upon biting in, the cheddar flavor was nice, and it wasn't the typical cheddar snack flavor. It was more like Campbell's cheddar soup. After the cheddar wore off, the taste of the underlying chips was comparatively bland, but it was still a good taste, though again, nothing like Sun Chips. It was more of a cracker-like taste, though with a slightly crisper texture than most crackers have.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Feel Good Snacking™” ... “No hydrogenated oils, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors.” ... “All natural and deliciously deifferent, they're light & crispy, with 12 grams of whole grains per serving! Due to our unique baking process, our multigrain chips are reduced fat and have no trans fats.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road