Michael Season's Mediterranean Potato Chips Thin & Crispy Traditional Style
Taste test: These thinly cut potato chips were crisp and had a tasty mix of spices on them, with oregano and other seasonings visible on the surface.
The "Mediterranean" name for the flavor had our tasters scratching their heads, but once people tried the chips, most like the taste. Some thought that the taste was like the spices on a pizza (but without the cheese and tomato). This bag was fairly large, and it was positively loaded with chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, sort of like a pizza.
From the package: “30% less fat” ... “Our premium potato chips are all-natural and deliciously different. They're thin & crisp like the chips you grew up with — but without the greasy feeling. We choose only select potatoes, cook them in healthy oils, then flavor them to tease your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road