Michael Season's Natural Gourmet Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Thick & Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a medium-yellow color, with some dark spots around some edges and lots of white seasoning powder on the surfaces.
Many of the chips were quite wiggly, with multiple instances in the small bag of chips stuck together into clusters. They had a thicker cut than most kettle-cooked chips, and that brought with it a stronger crunch. The taste was a bit subdued, as the vinegar zing wasn't particularly strong, but the potato flavor came through too, and the overall taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “What's better than Kettle Cooked Potato Chips? If they're Reduced Fat and Low Sodium! Our Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are selected from the freshest potatoes. We use only the finest quality ingredients. Just as natural intended, our chips have no artificial flavors, colors & hydrogenated oils."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road