Michael Season's Natural Gourmet Kettle Cooked Lightly Salted Thick & Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally small, wiggly and light yellow in color.
The most noticeable thing upon crunching in was the crunch, as they delivered on their promise of being extremely crunchy. Unfortunately, a hard crunch was about all that they they delivered, as the crunch didn't bring much crispness with it, so it wasn't a great feel, and the potato taste was really weak. Definitely a step down from your average kettle-cooked chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical kettle-cooked chips smell, but milder.
From the package: “What's better than Kettle Cooked Potato Chips? If they're Reduced Fat and Low Sodium! Our Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are selected from the freshest potatoes. We use only the finest quality ingredients. Just as natural intended, our chips have no artificial flavors, colors & hydrogenated oils.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road