Michael Season's Natural Gourmet Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Thick & Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish, wiggly and bubbly, with an orange-yellow color and a smattering of mostly green seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a fairly hard crunch but an odd lack of crispness (perhaps related to the process they used to reduce the fat by 40%) so the texture just seemed a bit wrong. The taste was acceptable, as there was definitely some jalapeno flavor and a moderate heat, but it just wasn't a particularly fresh or sharp jalapeno flavor as some of the better jalapeno chips have. Nothing special here for taste but OK, and definitely a less than ideal texture.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight jalapeno smell, but at least something.
From the package: “What's better than Kettle Cooked Potato Chips? If they're Reduced Fat and Low Sodium! Our Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are selected from the freshest potatoes. We use only the finest quality ingredients. Just as natural intended, our chips have no artificial flavors, colors & hydrogenated oils.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road