Michael Season's Natural Gourmet Kettle Cooked Honey Barbecue Thick & Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were wiggly, folded-over in many cases and had many bubbles embedded inside them, with lots of orange seasoning on their surfaces.
I crunched on to find that they had about as solid of a crunch as any potato chips, but beyond being crunchy, they didn't have much to offer. The barbecue taste was weak, with no honey that I could taste — not an actively bad barbecue flavor, but just not much of it, and not anything particularly tasty. And for all of that crunch, the chips weren't crisp at all.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly stand barbecue chips smell. Nothing great.
From the package: “What's better than Kettle Cooked Potato Chips? If they're Reduced Fat and Low Sodium! Our Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are selected from the freshest potatoes. We use only the finest quality ingredients. Just as natural intended, our chips have no artificial flavors, colors & hydrogenated oils.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road