Mi Ranchoito Taqueria Style Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and cut into quarter-circle pieces, though most of the pieces didn't look quite like that, as they were either folder over or broken.
The overall color was very pale, and there were small dark spots on all of the chips and many small bubbles embedded inside. They were cut fairly thin and had a feel similar to the fresh-made chips that are served in Mexican restaurants, with a good crispness and a nice corn taste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “All Natural • No Preservatives • 100% Stone Ground Corn” ... “Save the taste and flavor of our Mi Ranchito Thin and Crispy Taqueria Style® Tortilla Chips. They are made fresh daily using the finest all natural ingredients. We select whole kernel white corn that is slow cooked and then stone ground with hand cut traditional lava stones to make soft masa dough. We process the masa into corn tortilla which are then selectively cut and fried into our all natural Thin & Crispy Taqueria Style® Tortilla Chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Prime Choice Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road