Mi Niña White Corn Tortilla Chips Cinnamon Sugared "Churros"
Taste test: These tortilla chips had the same shapes as the Jalapeño Agave and original flavors from Mi Niña, with 1/6-circle shapes, bubbly and bumpy surfaces. The only visible difference was a light seasoning on the surfaces made the chips just slightly darker.
I crunched in to find that on the first bite, the mid-strength cinnamon sugar taste reminded me a bit of churros, but nothing else really did — the solid crunch of the tortilla chip wasn't churro-like, and the use of corn rather than wheat as the base also made the full taste rather un-churro-like. Still, a nice change of tastes for a very different take on the tortilla chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cinnamon sugar smell in addition to the usual corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “After years of enjoying fresh corn tortillas shipped by my mother-in-law from my wife's hometown in Mexico, I decided it was time to share real corn tortillas with the rest of New England.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: New England Tortilla LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road