Metro Deli Hickory Barbeque Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato ships came in wiggly shapes, with many folded-over chips and lots of bubbles inside them, plus some skin around the edges. There was also a good helping of dark seasoning and an orange glow overall.
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick, with a somewhat strong crunch and a good crispness. The barbecue taste wasn't bad, but it was not particularly intense, and the flavor was fairly ordinary. There were occasional areas of increased sugary sweetness. There was no heat at all. Fairly average chips, nothing special.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong mix of spices, remotely like barbecue sauce.
From the package: “We strive for chip perfection in every bag, using all natural ingredients. Our premium potatoes are thickly sliced and slow cooked in small batches. Then we captured the flavor of a summer barbeque, creating all the goodness without the grill.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: US Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at T Anthony's Pizzeria & Restaurant, Allston, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road