Medallion Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The large triangular chips were similar to Nacho Cheese Doritos, but the chips were not as crisp as Doritos, nor as cheesy.
They had a good corn taste with a mild cheese seasoning, for a good toasted corn and cheese flavor. If you really want the cheese, get Doritos, but none of our tasters had any complaints about these as they quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good, a nice mix of toasted corn and cheese. Not as cheesy as Doritos, but quite nice.
From the package: “We Believe in Listening to Our Customers!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Medallion Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road