Medallion Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The large triangular chips were similar to Nacho Cheese Doritos, but the chips were not as crisp as Doritos, nor as cheesy.
They had a good corn taste with a mild cheese seasoning, for a good toasted corn and cheese flavor. If you really want the cheese, get Doritos, but none of our tasters had any complaints about these as they quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good, a nice mix of toasted corn and cheese. Not as cheesy as Doritos, but quite nice.
From the package: “We Believe in Listening to Our Customers!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Medallion Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road