The chips were triangular, smaller than Doritos, light mustard-colored and had a much different surface texture than Doritos, just like the others. We crunched in to find a very chicken-like flavor that some of our snackers compared to chicken-flavored ramen, with more of a roasted chicken flavor in the aftertaste. But much like the nacho cheese ones didn't taste like nacho cheese at all and the salsa ones didn't taste much like salsa, we could not notice any ranch seasoning on these. When we offered them to a group of potential tasters, some people would not even try one (the vegetarians and vegans had an automatic excuse), but most of those who did were impressed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yeah, smells like chicken.
From the package: “Meatchips is made with chicken and is a good source of protein. We're always on the go, pushing our limits beyond what is expected. That's why we developed a snack that matches our lifestyles, an excellent source of protein that stimulates your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Meatchips LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road