McCoy's Specials Thai Sweet Chicken
Taste test: These medium-width rippled chips had a sharp cut on their ripples, with a variety of shades of brownish yellow on the chips, seasoned with some green and red seasoning.
The chips had a good crunch when I bit in, and they started out with a reasonably tasty flavor from the seasoning. They got even tastier as I ate more chips, with a strong sweet chili flavor and a heat that kept growing in strength. It didn't specifically taste like chicken, but it did taste like a spicy and sweet chicken seasoning. You have to eat several chips in succession to maximize the flavor, but thankfully, McCoy's packed a lot of chips into this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a sweet hot sauce, though not specifically like Thai food.
From the package: “Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips” ... “McCoy's Man Crisps are the ultimate ridge cut potato chips with full impact flavours. Cooked using a unique recipe, the thick ridges hold more flavor to deliver a really satisfying taste. The Real McCoy's: Accept No Imitations.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road