McCoy's Specials Sizzling Chilli Beef
Taste test: These potato chips kept up the McCoy's formula of a thick cut with sharp, medium-width ripples, with a very tasty beef chili seasoning in this case.
It was an intense flavor, but there was no chili heat to go along with the meat flavoring and other spices. To add a little extra interest to these, I scooped myself a dollop of sour cream and poured the contents of the bag onto the same plate. The two tastes really went well together.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very beefy chili smell. Good.
From the package: “Ridge Cut” ... “McCoy's Specials® are made from specially selected potatoes and cooked using our unique recipe and patented cut before being seasoned with out finest flavors. We seal them for freshness to ensure to ensure that they have a taste and texture that really satisfies.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Beef Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road