McCoy's Specials Sizzling Chilli Beef
Taste test: These potato chips kept up the McCoy's formula of a thick cut with sharp, medium-width ripples, with a very tasty beef chili seasoning in this case.
It was an intense flavor, but there was no chili heat to go along with the meat flavoring and other spices. To add a little extra interest to these, I scooped myself a dollop of sour cream and poured the contents of the bag onto the same plate. The two tastes really went well together.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very beefy chili smell. Good.
From the package: “Ridge Cut” ... “McCoy's Specials® are made from specially selected potatoes and cooked using our unique recipe and patented cut before being seasoned with out finest flavors. We seal them for freshness to ensure to ensure that they have a taste and texture that really satisfies.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road