McCoy's Ridge Cut Sizzling King Prawn
Taste test: These potato chips were cut very thick and had medium-width ripples, with just tiny bits of skin around the edges and a surface color than ranged from light yellow to golden yellow. The flavor seasoning powder was fairly sparse.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch and a middling level flavor that was far less strong than we've come to expect from some of the other McCoy's flavors. The prawn flavoring was tangy, sweet and somewhat hot, and it wasn't so strong that you couldn't taste the underlying potato chips, which were also quite tasty. But still, more flavor would have been better. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet and mildly tangy, but not particularly like prawn.
From the package: “Man Crisps” ... “As deep as you like them and built with ridges deep to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer at Heathrow Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road