McCoy's Ridge Cut Sizzling King Prawn
Taste test: These potato chips were cut very thick and had medium-width ripples, with just tiny bits of skin around the edges and a surface color than ranged from light yellow to golden yellow. The flavor seasoning powder was fairly sparse.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch and a middling level flavor that was far less strong than we've come to expect from some of the other McCoy's flavors. The prawn flavoring was tangy, sweet and somewhat hot, and it wasn't so strong that you couldn't taste the underlying potato chips, which were also quite tasty. But still, more flavor would have been better. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet and mildly tangy, but not particularly like prawn.
From the package: “Man Crisps” ... “As deep as you like them and built with ridges deep to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road