McCoy's Ridge Cut Chargrilled Chicken
Taste test: These potato chips had the same thick cut and deep ridges as the other McCoy's flavors, with generally a golden yellow color, lots of seasoning visible in those ridges, and some skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find that the flavoring really did taste like chicken, with some mild seasonings added, by as for chargrilled, I couldn't really taste anything in the way of char. Pretty good, but not a flavor standout.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seasoned chicken snell, though not particularly a chargrilled one.
From the package: “Boldly satisfying” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road