McCoy's Ridge Cut Chargrilled Chicken
Taste test: These potato chips had the same thick cut and deep ridges as the other McCoy's flavors, with generally a golden yellow color, lots of seasoning visible in those ridges, and some skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find that the flavoring really did taste like chicken, with some mild seasonings added, by as for chargrilled, I couldn't really taste anything in the way of char. Pretty good, but not a flavor standout.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seasoned chicken snell, though not particularly a chargrilled one.
From the package: “Boldly satisfying” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road