McCoy's Ridge Cut Bacon Sizzler
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and a golden yellow color, with various lighter and darker shades. The bag was small, and it didn't contain all that many chips.
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut thick and had a pretty good smoky bacon flavor that mixed well with the tasty potato, plus a strong crunch. It wasn't the most intense bacon flavor, nor the meatiest, nor the smokiest, so it wasn't the flavor standout that I've come to expect from McCoy's, but still, pretty good bacon-flavor chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky bacon smell.
From the package: “Snacks can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road