McClure's Potato Chips Crinkle Cut Garlic Dill Pickle
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had some bits of dark green dill on them, with generally a light yellow color and some skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a middle-strength pickle flavor, definitely not as strong as some other pickle chips, but still unquestionably a pickle taste, with more of a mix of potato and pickle than those stronger ones. Our tasters were impressed, as people liked these. Though these had garlic right in their name, they weren't any more garlicky than most other pickle chips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh pickle smell.
From the package: “Here's our story ... two brothers grew up making pickles in Michigan and decided to start a pickle company using an old family recipe. Now they make their products in Brooklyn, NY (where Bob lives) and in Detroit, MI (where Joe lives). Not stopping there, they decided to make some potato chips ... that taste like pickles”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: McClure's Pickles
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1989 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Formaggio Kitchen, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road