Maverik Bonfire Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Premium Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, with a light yellow color and many bubbles embedded inside, plus many bits of pepper of various sizes on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch with moderate crispness, with a good potato flavor that seemed just the slightest bit peppery at first. The black pepper got stronger as I ate more chips, and I noticed it quite a bit in the aftertaste, when it seemed like a peppery baked potato. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild pepper smell, almost more sweet than peppery.
From the package: “It's time to get crackin' ” ... “Maverik has mastered the perfect combination of salt and cracked pepper in our tasty Bonfire Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Chips. For the perfect bite, in every bite! Get cracking!” ... “Bonfire chips are filled with awesome goodness!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Maverik Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Maverik. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road