Maverik Bonfire Salt & Vinegar Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These vinegar chips had a pale yellow color and just slightly wiggly shapes, with just a few darker skin spots along the edges and some white powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light feel and a crisp-but-brittle crunch. There was quite a lot of vinegar flavor. On the first chip, I could taste both potato and vinegar, but on the second and subsequent chips, there was so much vinegar in my mouth that I could not really notice any potato. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No vinegar zing. Not much aroma at all.
From the package: “Salty-sour perfection” ... “Gluten free” ... “All natural” ... “0 grams trans fat” ... “you don't need a trip to England to satisfy your craving for salt and vinegar. We've mastered the flavor combination so well in Maverik Bonfire Salt & Vinegar Chips you'll feel sorry for the Brits.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Maverik Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Maverik. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road