Maverik Bonfire Honey BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had generally flat shapes with a yellow color generally and areas that had an orange glow.
We crunched in to find a good strong crunch with good crispness and a nice sweet barbecue flavor that mixed well with the good potato taste. There wasn't any heat initially, but some mild heat did kick in for the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell.
From the package: “Smoky, yangy sweetness” ... “Premium potato chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Maverik Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Maverik. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road