Maverik Bonfire Honey BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had generally flat shapes with a yellow color generally and areas that had an orange glow.
We crunched in to find a good strong crunch with good crispness and a nice sweet barbecue flavor that mixed well with the good potato taste. There wasn't any heat initially, but some mild heat did kick in for the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell.
From the package: “Smoky, yangy sweetness” ... “Premium potato chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Maverik Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Maverik. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road