Marty's Cracklin' Spicy Vinegar Flavor
Taste test: These non-meat pork rinds (made from peas, tapioca and potato) had more predictable shapes than pork rinds, and they looked denser than pork rinds, with kind of a medium beige color on most of the surfaces and some lighter beige-colored bumps.
I crunched in to find a fairly crisp and dense feel, with quite a lot of flavor hitting all at once. The taste was both vinegar zing and hot pepper bang, which isn't a common combination. So it was quite unusual — and quite good. Not a weak flavor by any measure, and they managed to turn this hot zing into quite a nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Quite a vinegar zing. Really clears the sinuses!
From the package: “Vegetarian Chicaron Old-fashioned Style. Guilt-free.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (61 reviews)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (142 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road