Taste test: These potato chips were somewhat wiggly and yellow in color, with a little bit of brown seasoning on their surfaces.
The Marmite yeast extract was certainly an unusual topping for potato chips (though we've had it before as a Walkers flavor), but I liked the taste, which seemed remotely cheesy and salty. The mix of Marmite and potato reminded me a bit of Russet potato chips, in terms of the dry feel and taste, though the flavor definitely had something more as well.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice slightly tangy smell.
From the package: “Good old potatoes supercharged with a heady dose of lovely Marmite” ... “In Marmite yeast extract heaven 24/7?”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road