Marks & Spencer Handcooked Crisps Roquefort & Smokey Bacon
Taste test: These chips had a brownish yellow color to them, with a variety of shades, with irregular shapes, some wiggle in most of the chips, and some chips with bubbles in them.
There appeared to be a lot of flavor powder on the chips, but it was about the same color as the chips themselves. I had two major impressions upon biting in: The chips were extremely crunchy and loaded with flavor. The crunch level was higher than your typical kettle-cooked chip, and they were crisp enough that the crunch felt great. The roquefort cheese flavor was quite tasty and enjoyable, but I really didn't notice much in the way of bacon taste. These were quite a good snack and would go great with a sandwich.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell at first, similar to Kettle Chips, but no cheese or bacon. Maybe some subtle cheese on second whiff.
From the package: “made with sunflower oil” ... “made in norfolk” ... “disposal currently non-recyclable bag” ... “Look behind the label: We believe passionately in good food ... so we promise that we only ever use free range eggs and non-genetically modified ingredients in all our foods. We never use any hydrogenated fats or any unnecessary additives, including MSG.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road