Marks & Spencer Handcooked Crisps Roquefort & Smokey Bacon
Taste test: These chips had a brownish yellow color to them, with a variety of shades, with irregular shapes, some wiggle in most of the chips, and some chips with bubbles in them.
There appeared to be a lot of flavor powder on the chips, but it was about the same color as the chips themselves. I had two major impressions upon biting in: The chips were extremely crunchy and loaded with flavor. The crunch level was higher than your typical kettle-cooked chip, and they were crisp enough that the crunch felt great. The roquefort cheese flavor was quite tasty and enjoyable, but I really didn't notice much in the way of bacon taste. These were quite a good snack and would go great with a sandwich.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell at first, similar to Kettle Chips, but no cheese or bacon. Maybe some subtle cheese on second whiff.
From the package: “made with sunflower oil” ... “made in norfolk” ... “disposal currently non-recyclable bag” ... “Look behind the label: We believe passionately in good food ... so we promise that we only ever use free range eggs and non-genetically modified ingredients in all our foods. We never use any hydrogenated fats or any unnecessary additives, including MSG.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road