Marks & Spencer Handcooked Crisps Red Leicester & Spring Onion
Taste test: This smallish bag contained surprisingly large chips, with the chip on top measuring nearly four inches long.
There were also a lot of chips in the bag. Each chip had a rich texture with a variety of shades of yellow and orange. The chips were generally fairly flat, but one was folded over and some had some mild wiggle to them. The chips were cur fairly thick and had a lot of crunch. The cheese and onion flavoring was mild (as most cheese and onion flavorings are) but quite tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fresh onion and cheese smell.
From the package: “made with sunflower oil” ... “made in norfolk” ... “disposal currently non-recyclable bag” ... “Look behind the label: We believe passionately in god food ... so we promise that we only ever use free range eggs and non-genetically modified ingredients in all our foods. We never use any hydrogenated fats or any unnecessary additives, including MSG.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road