Marks & Spencer Handcooked Crisps Red Leicester & Spring Onion
Taste test: This smallish bag contained surprisingly large chips, with the chip on top measuring nearly four inches long.
There were also a lot of chips in the bag. Each chip had a rich texture with a variety of shades of yellow and orange. The chips were generally fairly flat, but one was folded over and some had some mild wiggle to them. The chips were cur fairly thick and had a lot of crunch. The cheese and onion flavoring was mild (as most cheese and onion flavorings are) but quite tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fresh onion and cheese smell.
From the package: “made with sunflower oil” ... “made in norfolk” ... “disposal currently non-recyclable bag” ... “Look behind the label: We believe passionately in god food ... so we promise that we only ever use free range eggs and non-genetically modified ingredients in all our foods. We never use any hydrogenated fats or any unnecessary additives, including MSG.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road