Market Basket Vegetable Sticks
Taste test: These "Vegetable Sticks" were kind of like fries, as they were large, square-profile, hollow tubes.
They came in what seems to have become the standard color palette for veggie snacks, with some beige ones, some greenish ones, and some slightly red ones. Usually, those colors correspond to potato, spinach and tomato. In this case, the ingredients lacked any tomato but did include carrot powder and beet root powder. The taste was kind of the standard veggie chips taste, which most of our tasters liked. The hollow tube form factor made these much more fun to eat than chips made from the same material.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The standard smell of potato-based veggie chips and sticks.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, contains one or more of the following vegetable oils (Corn, Canola, Cottonseed), Dehydrate Spinach, Carrot Powder, Salt, Turmeric, Beet Root Powder.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road