Market Basket Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: This large bag contained a lot of wide-rippled potato chips (contrary to the illustration on bag showing narrow-rippled chips) and they were pretty good.
The crispness level was excellent, and the taste was good, with a tasty mix of cheddar, sour cream and potato flavors. Several of our tasters returned to the bag for handful after handful after handful, so it seems they liked them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More cheesy than sour creamy, but pretty good.
From the package: “More for your dollar” ... “0 Grams Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road