Select Alliance Market Basket Herr's Red Pepper & Garlic Red Bean Popped Chips
Taste test: This store-brand Popchips knockoff made by Herr's had a kind of a brownish-reddish beige color, with wiggly surfaces and cup-like shapes, just like the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and nice tangy, garlicy taste. After the flavoring wore off, we could taste mostly the beans in the aftertaste, and that wasn't bad either, though it was far less intense than the initial flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong mix of peppers and garlic, but mostly the peppers.
From the package: “Light, Crunchy Bean Snacks” ... “Our Popped Chips have the crispy, satisfying crunch of a potato chip and a taste that's delightful and simply irresistible. For best results, open, eat and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road