Select Alliance Market Basket Herr's Red Pepper & Garlic Red Bean Popped Chips
Taste test: This store-brand Popchips knockoff made by Herr's had a kind of a brownish-reddish beige color, with wiggly surfaces and cup-like shapes, just like the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and nice tangy, garlicy taste. After the flavoring wore off, we could taste mostly the beans in the aftertaste, and that wasn't bad either, though it was far less intense than the initial flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong mix of peppers and garlic, but mostly the peppers.
From the package: “Light, Crunchy Bean Snacks” ... “Our Popped Chips have the crispy, satisfying crunch of a potato chip and a taste that's delightful and simply irresistible. For best results, open, eat and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road