Market Basket Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Russet Potato
Taste test: With the disappearance of Cape Cod's Dark Russet potato chips from store shelves, we were glad to see this store brand package appear to provide a potential substitute. The chips were fairly wiggly, with many smallish bubbles embedded inside. Surface colors ranged from light yellow to brown, in many cases varying within particular chips.
We crunched in to find a nice dry russet chips feel and a lot of nice potato flavor. The texture and flavor were both very god, and we highly recommend these, but they weren't quite as spectacular as the Utz Dark Russet chips. Impressive!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Rich russet potato smell. Mmmm.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road