Marinela Polvorones Bites
Taste test: These small cookies were round, about 3/4 inch in diameter and had domed shapes, with various shades of beige.
I crunched in to find a soft, crumbly feel, with a taste similar to butter cookies, though not the stronger crunch that we would usually associate with those. The bag described them as "Orange Cookies" but there wasn't much in the way of orange to taste. OK, but not anything special here.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet smell.
From the package: “Product of Mexico” ... “Mini shortbread Orange Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road