Marinela Polvorones Bites
Taste test: These small cookies were round, about 3/4 inch in diameter and had domed shapes, with various shades of beige.
I crunched in to find a soft, crumbly feel, with a taste similar to butter cookies, though not the stronger crunch that we would usually associate with those. The bag described them as "Orange Cookies" but there wasn't much in the way of orange to taste. OK, but not anything special here.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet smell.
From the package: “Product of Mexico” ... “Mini shortbread Orange Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road