Taste test: These pita chips looked quite a bit different than your typical ones, as they appeared to be made from just a single layer of the pita (and a thin layer at that) versus the usual double-layer chips.
They looked almost like restaurant-cooked tortilla chips, with a similar thin and oily appearance. They had a good crispness and a light crunch, and they tasted pretty good. There wasn't any garlic that I could taste, especially at first, though there was maybe a super-slight hint of garlic in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “All natural • No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Maria's Family Restaurant
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road