Taste test: These potato chips were pale yellow in color, with some skin around parts of the edges of some chips, and I crunched in to find that they had a chicken seasoning.
The chips had a pretty good crispness, and the chicken taste was strong and tasty. According to the ingredients, the chicken flavoring was artificial, but it sure did taste like chicken to me.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chicken.
From the package: “Papas Fritas sabor a Pollo” ... “Peso neto 28g” ... “Ingredientes: Papa, aceite vegetal y saborizante artificial a pollo.” ... “Mucho sabor en cada sabor!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Perola Supermarket (Kensington Market) Toronto. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road