Margarita Limón Papas Fritas
Taste test: This bag contained potato chips with a pale yellow color and some areas of darker skin around the edges, and we were impressed by the number of large, unbroken chips, especially for such a small bag. The chips boasted a lime flavor, but there was nothing green on the chips themselves.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a somewhat thick cut, with a very nice crispness and a fairly soft crunch. The lime was fairly intense on the first bite, and then a nice rich potato flavor kicked in after that. Really tasty, very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh potato smell. Couldn't notice any lime.
From the package: “Importante: Conservar este producto protegido de la luz directa, en un lugar seco y fresco, lejos de olores fuertes. Consumir una vez abierto el empaque y antes de la fecha indicada.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Helados Juli's Frozen Dessert, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road