Margarita Limón Papas Fritas
Taste test: This bag contained potato chips with a pale yellow color and some areas of darker skin around the edges, and we were impressed by the number of large, unbroken chips, especially for such a small bag. The chips boasted a lime flavor, but there was nothing green on the chips themselves.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a somewhat thick cut, with a very nice crispness and a fairly soft crunch. The lime was fairly intense on the first bite, and then a nice rich potato flavor kicked in after that. Really tasty, very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh potato smell. Couldn't notice any lime.
From the package: “Importante: Conservar este producto protegido de la luz directa, en un lugar seco y fresco, lejos de olores fuertes. Consumir una vez abierto el empaque y antes de la fecha indicada.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road