Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a wiggly shapes and a bright yellow color, with many bits of green seasoning.
We had no trouble finding snackers willing to try these, as people were quick to volunteer that they love margaritas. The chips had a very nice crispness and good crunch, and the taste earned lots of praise. Some people didn't think that they tasted all that much like margaritas, though others did taste a resemblance, but people still liked the chips enough to eat them by the handful.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Froot Loops.
From the package: “From the makers of Beer chips” ... “Salt & lime flavored” ... “What are Margarita Chips®? A salty rim, a shot of lime and a mouth full of margarita” ... “Note: There are no drink umbrellas included in this bag of Margarita Chips.® Yeah, there are exactly 12 chips per serving. Caution: Do not mix in a blender.” ... “How do I eat Margarita Chips®? 1. Open bag 2. Do not serve over ice 3. Swallow (do not forget to chew) 4. Repeat”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road