Marco Polo Caseras
Taste test: This bag of potato chips from Chile looked a lot like a bag of Lay's. We opened it to find that the chips had fairly flat shapes and some small bubbles embedded inside, with a nice yellow color generally plus some areas of browning, as well as areas of skin round the edges. So the chips were not quite as all-yellow as Lay's.
We crunched in to find a thicker cut and more solid crunch than Lay's, with a nice strong potato flavor and a fairly low level of salt. Very good, particularly the extra bit of crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich, salty potato smell.
From the package: “!Todas diferentes todas ricas!” ... “Una cuidadosa selección de las mejores papas naturales y su posterior elaboración casera, hacen que cada papa frita Marco Polo sea diferente a la otra, y todas con un sabor y textura irresistible.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Santiago, Chile. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road