Manischewitz Salted Potato Chips Ripple
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and a yellow color generally, with many areas of the surfaces showing various levels of browning, plus some brownish skin on many parts of the edges. There were lots of large, unbroken chips in the bag, and it was filled nearly to the top.
I grabbed some chips and crunched in to find a very good crispness and fairly strong crunch, a very nice texture. The taste was good but nothing spectacular — a decent potato flavor with a middling level of salt, but not as rich of a potato flavor as many better potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell. OK.
From the package: “Certified Gluten-Free” ... “L'Chaim! To Life!” ... “No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives” ... “Quality since 1888” ... “Manischewitz Potato Chips are irresistible and bursting with flavor in every bite. Our extra crispy chips are delicious and free of artificial colors, flavors in preservatives. Manischewitz Potato Chips are perfect for snacking and enjoying with your favorite dips.” ... “Chip sizes vary and may differ from images shown on package”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road