Manischewitz Kettle Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes with many small bubbles embedded inside, with a light yellow color generally but some darker spots in various places, particularly around the edges.
We crunched in to find that the crunch varied a lot from chip to chip, with some softer and some having a hard crunch. The potato flavor was quite good, a rich and lightly salty taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty potato smell.
From the package: “Manischewitz Potato Chips are irresistible and bursting with flavor in every bite. Our extra crispy chips are delicious and perfect for snacking and enjoying with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road