Manischewitz Kettle Chips BBQ
Taste test: After years of seeing plain potato chips from Manischewitz reliably appear on store shelves before Passover, they finally got a big crunch with this first-ever kettle-cooked version.
The chips had wiggly shapes, included many folded-over ones, with a good helping of bright orange seasoning on the surfaces and many areas of dark skin on the edges. We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a tasty, tangy BBQ flavor that leaned toward the paprika end of the barbecue flavor spectrum, quite tasty but not really your typical barbecue.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Manischewitz Potato Chips are irresistible and bursting with flavor in every bite. Our extra crispy chips are delicious and perfect for snacking and enjoying with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road