Major Murphy's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were light yellowish and wiggly, with a variety of chip sizes.
Our snackers crunched in to find that they were quite crunchy and crisp. The chips lightly salted and had a good potato taste, with an overall experience similar to the original version of Cape Cod Potato Chips. People enjoyed munching on these with beer, and many people took multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “One small snack company. One great mission. Every bag of Major Murphy's™ contains more than delicious kettle cooked potato chips. It holds hope that America's returning service members will have every opportunity to live a better civilian life. Five Point Snacks donates 11% of our profits to organizations that support, care for and benefit veterans from all branches of the military.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Point Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road