Maizetos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were similar to Doritos, but the chips were generally flatter than Doritos, with very little or no curl in most of the chips.
They were cut a little thinner than Doritos, and the surface had a smoother texture. They tasted quite good, as there was a light crunch and a good crispness, with a nice strong hit of nacho cheese flavor. When I got this bag, I first thought that that these were the same line of chips as the Maizitos Chile & Limón that we previously reviewed from Barcel, but these are actually made by Golden Flake and spelled Maizetos, with an E instead of an I.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild nacho cheese smell.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Golden Flake (14 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road