Magic Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, and the shape was generally somewhat curvy, with a bit of brown potato skin visible around the edges of some of the chips.
The salt level seemed to be fairly low, but the chips were crisp with a mild crunch and a nice potato taste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato chips smell, nice and not greasy.
From the package: “Magic® Premium Potato Chips are made with specially selected potatoes that are thinly sliced and gently cooked to perfection. These great tasting potato chips offer the perfect crunch and flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Yorke Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road