Magic Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, and the shape was generally somewhat curvy, with a bit of brown potato skin visible around the edges of some of the chips.
The salt level seemed to be fairly low, but the chips were crisp with a mild crunch and a nice potato taste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato chips smell, nice and not greasy.
From the package: “Magic® Premium Potato Chips are made with specially selected potatoes that are thinly sliced and gently cooked to perfection. These great tasting potato chips offer the perfect crunch and flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Yorke Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road