Madhouse Munchies All American Sea Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very similar to Cape Cod chips, featuring a good potato flavor but a little light on the crunch.
Despite the salt reference in the name, our tasters thought the chips also were a bit light on sodium chloride. "They could use about eight times more sea salt," said one particularly pro-salt panelist. All in all, the chips aren't bad by any stretch of the imagination. But they lag behind some of Madhouse Munchies' other flavors.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “The Original Micro-Chip.” ... “Copied by the 'Big Guys.' ” ... “All Natural Hand Crafted By The Batch.” ... “only non-GMO select North American potatoes and high monounsaturated canola oil.” ... The back includes the seven-point “Madhouse Creed, an “Eat Madhouse!” admonition and four paragraphs of text that ends like this: “Call us crazy? Sure. Just don't call us your average potato chip company.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Madhouse Munchies
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road