Mackie's of Scotland Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavor Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and golden yellow in color, with some brown and darker areas along the edges of some chips.
They were crunchy and had a whole lot of potato taste and intense vinegar flavoring. Our tasters enjoyed eating these while enjoying some post-run beers, as many people went back to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “This traditional blend of Sea Salt & Vinegar adds a pleasing savory tang to the fresh potato taste of Mackie's crisps. Guaranteed to become a favorite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road