Mackie's of Scotland Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavor Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and golden yellow in color, with some brown and darker areas along the edges of some chips.
They were crunchy and had a whole lot of potato taste and intense vinegar flavoring. Our tasters enjoyed eating these while enjoying some post-run beers, as many people went back to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “This traditional blend of Sea Salt & Vinegar adds a pleasing savory tang to the fresh potato taste of Mackie's crisps. Guaranteed to become a favorite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road