Mackie's of Scotland Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavor Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and golden yellow in color, with some brown and darker areas along the edges of some chips.
They were crunchy and had a whole lot of potato taste and intense vinegar flavoring. Our tasters enjoyed eating these while enjoying some post-run beers, as many people went back to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “This traditional blend of Sea Salt & Vinegar adds a pleasing savory tang to the fresh potato taste of Mackie's crisps. Guaranteed to become a favorite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road