Mackie's of Scotland Scotch Bonnet Chili Pepper Flavor Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and had fairly flat shapes, with skin nearly all the way around the edges of most of the chips.
We crunched in to find a very nice potato taste with some subtle spices, but as for the promise on the bag of an intense heat, we really couldn't taste anything remotely like that. The chips were tasty, and people liked eating them, but as hot chips go, these were about as un-hot as hot chips can get.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some aromatic spices, but not really any heat.
From the package: “Mackie's Scotch Bonnet Chili Pepper flavor offers both an intense heat and sweet fruitiness. Famously hot, Scotch Bonnet Peppers add a fiery kick to the fresh potato taste of Mackie's crisps. 'Scotch Bonnet' refers to the resemblance to a Scottish 'Tam O'Shanter' cap!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road