Mackie's of Scotland Roast Ham Ridge Cut Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had very wide ripples and a light orange color, with the overall shapes of the chips fairly flat as rippled chips go.
We crunched in to find a good crunch and a very nice savory flavor, but the flavor didn't seem all that much like ham (nor any other pork product). The flavor was very tasty and enjoyable, even if it failed to deliver the ham. One of our snackers said that the flavor reminded her of fake bacon.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like potato, a hint of some extra seasoning but not really ham or meat-like.
From the package: “Try a new flavour! If you love the full on flavour and colossal crunch of these roast ham ridge cut crisps, you might also enjoy our other ridge cut varieties including caramelised red onion, prawn cocktail & more!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road