Mackie's of Scotland Honey & Mustard Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes, just gently curving, with a strong yellow color and not much season visible on the surfaces. They looked to be cut very thick.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a whole lot of mustard zing, with a feeling very atypical of honey mustard chips. I couldn't notice much in the way of honey, but the mustard brought with it an almost wasabi-like sensation, and it was tasty and impressive. Very nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sharp mustard smell.
From the package: “Mackie's thick cut potato crisps are made in Perthshire, Scotland by our award-winning family business, Mackie's at Taypack. We use the best varieties of crisping potatoes and carefully selected seasonings, and we never add any artificial colours or flavourings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road