Mackie's of Scotland Crispy Bacon Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes, with just the gentlest of curves, with a thick cut and a nice yellow color, plus some areas with a bit of an orange tint.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and dense feel, with a mildly bacony flavor that worked well with the potato. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good bacon-like smell, more greasy than smoky.
From the package: “Mackie's thick cut potato crisps are made in Perthshire, Scotland by our award-winning family business, Mackie's at Taypack. We use the best varieties of crisping potatoes and carefully selected seasonings, and we never add any artificial colours or flavourings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road