Mackie's of Scotland Crispy Bacon Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes, with just the gentlest of curves, with a thick cut and a nice yellow color, plus some areas with a bit of an orange tint.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and dense feel, with a mildly bacony flavor that worked well with the potato. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good bacon-like smell, more greasy than smoky.
From the package: “Mackie's thick cut potato crisps are made in Perthshire, Scotland by our award-winning family business, Mackie's at Taypack. We use the best varieties of crisping potatoes and carefully selected seasonings, and we never add any artificial colours or flavourings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road