Mackie's of Scotland Aberdeen Angus Steak Flavor Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color with a bit of orange seasoning powder, and there was skin just about all the way around the edges most of the chips.
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick but still had a very light feel, with an excellent crispness. The steak flavoring was fairly subtle, as it shared the stage about equally with the very nice potato taste. The potato flavor was rich, like a baked potato, so the mix of taste was like having meat and potatoes. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild beef broth type of smell.
From the package: “Mackie's thick cut potato crisps present you with a true taste of Scotland. We have created a hearty flamegrilled beef flavor. The famous taste of Aberdeen Angus steak is a perfect match for the fest potato taste of Mackie's crisps. Great for BBQ parties!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road